FROM A LIFE...A COLLECTION OF IMAGES IN PROSE, PAINT AND PHOTOGRAPHS.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and yelling joyously .... "WOOO HOOO what a ride!"
Wonderful, Beautiful, Awesome, Delightful, and a bunch of other delicious words. The colors are just so great. You really nailed this one!!! Great Job!
Hey Tessa, thanks for stopping by my blog and having a look. Now I have a question; you have listed Juno as a fave movie... I have to ask..why? Did I miss the irony? As I checked out your faves I went, Uh huh.,..uh huh.. all good..all very cool..uh huh...nodding..nodding..until I got there.
beautiful ! love the colourful bundles in her basket..I love the way you have painted the background ..It gives a lovely texture.. I thought at first it is a handmade paper .. Is it?
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. I just can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate the time you take to read my posts. To paraphrase Shakespeare - "I can no other answer make, but, thanks, thanks and thanks again."
nice colour and texture. I always found it amazing balancing things like that.
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful. Both realistic but also a good graphic design. Nice.
ReplyDeletewonderful take on the theme...I often wonder how they can do that...amazing!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, Beautiful, Awesome, Delightful, and a bunch of other delicious words. The colors are just so great. You really nailed this one!!! Great Job!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a wonderful series of paintings!
ReplyDeletelove the style of this. and a great take on the theme!
ReplyDeleteThis is so endearing and charming with beautiful colors!
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful :)
ReplyDeletei love your style! great perspective, composition, color!
ReplyDeleteHey Tessa, thanks for stopping by my blog and having a look. Now I have a question; you have listed Juno as a fave movie... I have to ask..why? Did I miss the irony? As I checked out your faves I went, Uh huh.,..uh huh.. all good..all very cool..uh huh...nodding..nodding..until I got there.
ReplyDeleteyes, african women are so very strong. gorgeous interpretation, haven't even decided what to do yet. hugs.
ReplyDeletebeautiful ! love the colourful bundles in her basket..I love the way you have painted the background ..It gives a lovely texture.. I thought at first it is a handmade paper .. Is it?
ReplyDeletethere is an award waiting for you on my blog, for this awesome blog!
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful work! LOve the colors.
ReplyDeleteIsn't fabric wonderful? Sometimes it seems like fabric=landscape=fabric.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors.
ReplyDeletebeautiful illustration, as always. gorgeous colors!
ReplyDeleteWow... love your colours... Beautiful...this is so cool!!
ReplyDeletefantastic use of colour and theme. brilliant
ReplyDeletebeautiful designs- love your artwork.
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning piece. Wonderful colors and textures. Just beautiful.
ReplyDeletethis is the first time I have seen your blog. the colors are beautiful. I will definetly be back
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous painting, I love the vibrant colors and the fabrics are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as always Tessa! I love the simplicity and vibrancy of your paintings.
ReplyDelete