FROM A LIFE...A COLLECTION OF IMAGES IN PROSE, PAINT AND PHOTOGRAPHS.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and yelling joyously .... "WOOO HOOO what a ride!"
Friday, 28 November 2008
Ilustration Friday - BALLOON - (NaBloPoMo #29)
“What’s a balloon?” asks Jumbu as he carefully puts more bait on the hook.
There is silence for a moment while M’niki considers the question.
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. I just can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate the time you take to read my posts. To paraphrase Shakespeare - "I can no other answer make, but, thanks, thanks and thanks again."
I thought a "bird without wings" was an inappropriate hand gesture.
ReplyDeleteShows ya what I know.
Beautiful illo :)
ReplyDeleteI simply love this beautiful work! The post is heartfelt and the colors, composition and rendering are marvelous!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.indigene-art.com
i love this :)
ReplyDeleteJust fabulous! Both the painting and the commentary.
ReplyDeleteI love this picture! Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous painting! I love the sweet little profiles of the boys faces, and the words fit perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this:)
xx
oh, it's a beautiful idea... and love your colours too!
ReplyDeleteOh that is completely wonderful!!! Love the picture and the idea of a balloon as a bird without wings.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Tessa! Which one is Wizzy? I hope he is having a marvelous holiday season!
ReplyDeletethe pictures on your blog are beautiful and inspirational. thank you!
ReplyDeletethat's the best definition of a balloon i have ever heard :)
ReplyDeletewonderful work as usual.
aaaaaaaawwwwww, don't you sometimes wish life was that simple again? or was it ever?
ReplyDeleteHi, so beautiful your illustrations! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog:)
ReplyDeleteWill be back soon,
Andrea
Fantastic. Lovely.
ReplyDeletesuperb - love the little story to go with it.
ReplyDeletewonderful story and you work is amazing as usal
ReplyDeleteOh what a great illo! and the comment too is just perfect, bravo!
ReplyDelete