FROM A LIFE...A COLLECTION OF IMAGES IN PROSE, PAINT AND PHOTOGRAPHS.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and yelling joyously .... "WOOO HOOO what a ride!"
Friday, 19 December 2008
Illustration Friday - Voices
Thier voices are carried on the desert wind like a gentle harmony
Absolutely breathtaking. Such lovely colours! If you would see my apartment, you'd know that I am a "color" person. Not a single wall in my apartment is white. I have ocean blue, forest, green, purple and yellow walls.
Thank you for your encouragement & visiting my blog Tessa!
i have missed so many of your posts and you, this is so lovely, and nostalgic as i have just returned from 2 weeks back 'home', sigh...wishing you and yours a very merry xmas and peaceful 2009
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. I just can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate the time you take to read my posts. To paraphrase Shakespeare - "I can no other answer make, but, thanks, thanks and thanks again."
Beautiful colours and shapes - I can understand your feelings.
ReplyDeleteBreathtaking colors. Graceful forms. Nice!
ReplyDeleteSo colorful!
ReplyDeleteA lovely composition.
ReplyDeleteGreat colors. Nice composition.
ReplyDeleteLovely colors :)
ReplyDeleteI am in love with the concept of this drawing. Super!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a marvelous image. i had a hard time taking my eyes away from those beautiful colors and flowing lines!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this one too Tessa, It's so hard to choose a favorite of your lovely paintings...
ReplyDeletexx
Absolutely fabulous! The color, the movement and energy, you can almost hear the voices on the dry wind!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful image, Tessa, so vibrant and with such lovely lines.
ReplyDeletevery nice colors
ReplyDeleteHow beautifully evocative and composed.
ReplyDeleteLovely as usual Tessa!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely breathtaking. Such lovely colours! If you would see my apartment, you'd know that I am a "color" person. Not a single wall in my apartment is white. I have ocean blue, forest, green, purple and yellow walls.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your encouragement & visiting my blog Tessa!
Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCan i use a copy of your three wise kings for my Christmas B L D?
Love Renee xoxoxo
I like a lot the idea. Inspiring illo.
ReplyDeleteSkipping through the blogosphere to wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the festive season! xxx
ReplyDeletei have missed so many of your posts and you, this is so lovely, and nostalgic as i have just returned from 2 weeks back 'home', sigh...wishing you and yours a very merry xmas and peaceful 2009
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!
ReplyDelete...as if the singing whispers pass through their skirts.
Fun and colorful painting - happy new year!
ReplyDeletethis is such a beautiful image..
ReplyDeletehappy new year Tessa!