FROM A LIFE...A COLLECTION OF IMAGES IN PROSE, PAINT AND PHOTOGRAPHS.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and yelling joyously .... "WOOO HOOO what a ride!"
Tuesday, 8 June 2010
A light touch
Norfolk Zen ~ Holkham, June 7
My favourite time of day is just as the sun gently touches the horizon when all thoughts of what must be done stop and small pools of light come alive.
I took your first picture and made it my wallpaper here at work. Some coworkers walked by and complimented on the beauty captured by the picture - I hope it is ok to use your picture- I just love it.
Wow! A blast from the past! :-) I just read your comment on my post 'Of Literature and Other Abstract Thoughts' and immediately made my way here and what do I find? One of the most beautiful and evocative images I've seen for a looooooooong time.
Many thanks for your visit. I'm glad I popped over, too.
Thank you, each and every one, for your thoughtful comments. I'm so pleased I managed to convey that sense of peace and tranquility which invokes a gentle calm in this sometimes crazy world. xxx
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. I just can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate the time you take to read my posts. To paraphrase Shakespeare - "I can no other answer make, but, thanks, thanks and thanks again."
So peaceful and indeed evocative of zen calm.
ReplyDeleteYou are a very talented artist, with whichever medium you use.
I miss you,
Lola xx
Calm and beautiful photos, thanks for share. Kind regards and hug.
ReplyDeleteI love,love,love this :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!! Incredibly serene!!
ReplyDeleteC x
So beautiful - such tranquility! xxx
ReplyDeleteI am totally in love with these images. They fill my soul. Exquisite.
ReplyDeleteI took your first picture and made it my wallpaper here at work. Some coworkers walked by and complimented on the beauty captured by the picture - I hope it is ok to use your picture- I just love it.
ReplyDeleteExquisite, calming and soothing.
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful, these photos really do need very little words.
ReplyDeletexxx lori
Very zen and very lovely.
ReplyDeleteLight on water.
What more could one ask --especially water without crude oil in it....!
Exceptionally calming indeed, shows how lovely that time of day is.
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic images! So tanquil...
ReplyDeleteWow! A blast from the past! :-) I just read your comment on my post 'Of Literature and Other Abstract Thoughts' and immediately made my way here and what do I find? One of the most beautiful and evocative images I've seen for a looooooooong time.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for your visit. I'm glad I popped over, too.
Greetings from London.
Thank you, each and every one, for your thoughtful comments. I'm so pleased I managed to convey that sense of peace and tranquility which invokes a gentle calm in this sometimes crazy world. xxx
ReplyDeletebeautiful - like you x
ReplyDeleteNorfolk zen: I love that.
ReplyDelete