FROM A LIFE...A COLLECTION OF IMAGES IN PROSE, PAINT AND PHOTOGRAPHS.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and yelling joyously .... "WOOO HOOO what a ride!"
I can hear these little ladies chatting. It's wonderfully warm and makes me home sick for the Carolina's. My people are direct descents of the Gullah people. West Africans that came to Beaufort, SC during slavery. I really love your eye and color palette. They certainly remind me of home. Dis er Geechee gal want ta go home now! he he he he!! I love it!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. I just can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate the time you take to read my posts. To paraphrase Shakespeare - "I can no other answer make, but, thanks, thanks and thanks again."
the atmosphere in this painting is so lovely
ReplyDeletei can almost hear the conversation. love it.
ReplyDeleteThat picture has just lifted me beautifully.
ReplyDeletebeautiful! love the image, love the palette. Keep it coming!
ReplyDeletebeautiful painting. love the bright colours you've used.
ReplyDeleteVery colorful and lovely. I like it a lot...
ReplyDeleteThis is great. She is so definitely sharing an opinion.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors and the technique.
beautiful piece....the more I look the more I can hear them chatting...great work!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend...
Diana
beautiful !
ReplyDeletewonderful saturated colors!
ReplyDeleteTessa,
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, so much that I nominate you for an award!! Check my blog.
Hugs.
AV
Lovely portrait of the gossips. This is one of my favorites of yours.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Your paintings are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThese words definitely are reflected in the beautiful painting!
ReplyDeleteHow long does it take you to do a painting like this, Tessa??
wonderful piece, the colors are simply enchanting!!!
ReplyDeleteI can hear these little ladies chatting. It's wonderfully warm and makes me home sick for the Carolina's. My people are direct descents of the Gullah people. West Africans that came to Beaufort, SC during slavery. I really love your eye and color palette. They certainly remind me of home. Dis er Geechee gal want ta go home now! he he he he!! I love it!
ReplyDeletewonderful piece! so alive and vibrant. I love your colors in your works!
ReplyDeletethere is nothing like a goood gossip, hey girls!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful colors on this cold, bleak fall day!
ReplyDeletebeautiful work… and it seems that is the general opinion…
ReplyDeleteoh, this one's a beauty! I can hear the accent in the lilt of their voices :)
ReplyDelete