
She lay in the bath after a long but satisfactory day and pretended to be a mermaid.
"Thou rememb'rest
Since once I sat upon a promontory
Since once I sat upon a promontory
And heard a mermaid, on a dolphin's back,
Uttering such dulcet and harmonious breath
That the rude sea grew civil at her song,
And certain stars shot madly from their spheres
To hear the sea-maid's music"
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Oh, now that is just so lovely! Such beautiful colors and a sentiment to which I can really relate, well done, bravo!
ReplyDeletegorgeous colors!
ReplyDeleteSuch brilliant colours.
ReplyDeleteI am blown away by your art. I just spent time at your website- amazing art, amazing story, just amazing...
ReplyDeleteeBeth
:))
ReplyDeleteIt's very nice!
I've been reading through your blog. Your art is delicious. I'm a color person and your use of color truly makes my heart sing!
ReplyDeleteIt´s fantastic.
ReplyDeletelove the colours and your work : D
ReplyDeleteLove your mermaid. The colors are beautiful!
ReplyDeletei love that word 'dulcet' and i love this illo.
ReplyDeletethis has a wonderful movement... gorgeous!
ReplyDeletebeautiful work… thanks for the visit… and the few minutes spent in the sun next to cool blue waters…
ReplyDelete