Brrrr – too cold to paint today so, because my desk is right next to a cosily warm radiator, I thought I’d write instead. After gazing for a while at the swirly colours of a painting I have resting on a little easel on my desk top and then back at a blank screen, I realised I had another problem. Brain freeze. The only antidote such a debilitating malaise is to………
Try it! Not exactly brain-rattling fodder, but it's more challenging than you’d think. USE ONLY ONE WORD! Copy and change the answers to suit you, post it and pass it on to your bloggy friends.
1. Where is your cell phone? Flowerpot
2. Where is your significant other? Clivedon
3. Your hair? Up
4. Your mother? Australian
5. Your father? Handsome
6. Your favourite food? Oysters
7. Your dream last night? Revealing
8. Your favourite drink? Shiraz
9. Your dream/goal? Africa
10. What room you are in? Study
11. Your hobby? Eavesdropping
12. Your fear? Bogyman
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Beach
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. Something that you aren't? Uncaring
16. Muffins? Cheese
17. Wish list item? Harmony
18. Where you grew up? Constantia
19. Last thing you did? Blinked
20. What are you wearing? Paloma
21. Your TV? Off
22. Your pets? Husband
23. Friends? Steadfast
24. Your life? Abundant
25. Your mood? Itchy
26. Missing someone? Mother
27. Car? Unsporty
28. Something you're not wearing? Bikini
29. Your favourite store? Foyles
30. What colour is your living room? Yellow
31. Favourite European city? Barcelona
32. Favourite vegetable? Asparagus
33. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier
34. Last time you cried? Friday
35. Who will resend this? Bloggeristas
36. One place that I go to over and over? Studio
37. Who makes you laugh? Bean
38. Your favourite place to eat? Japanese
39. Your favourite musical instrument? Saxophone
40. Your favourite artist? Hayden
Okay, everyone, your turn next!
A fun list with fun answers. I will do this when I have writer´s block. That little painting on the easel is adorable, if I may use that term. It´s so colorful and perfectly put down. You are very lucky to be so talented and to be able to make such happy paintings. I am sure you cheer the people around you with them terribly. I must try this in my creative therapy class.
Tessa, you and Kelly are ganging up on me! She asked me to take that quiz today too...My brain's not frozen. It's running a mile a minute trying to keep up with the forums and blogs and creating...I'm going to save this for when it's frozen...Shouldn't take too long for that to happen! :)
Revealing and fun!
I think the one word answer is brilliant!
The Beach? ...then the bikini...!? hehee!
lovely... i've seen this somewhere else as well.. what fun! will definitely join in when have time to blog again (currently i'm a commenter not a blogger!!) xx
I did it in my head - does that count! :-)
There's a little something for you over at my place ;-)
I chuckled. Good answers! Would like to ask you for more information on each!
But here`s a real question! How did you single out Vanilla`s text to the organisation ILO without copying all the rest? Can I borrow your mail from you and send it on under my name? My mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
I like it. Such fun. Well done on what is actually not as easy as thought at first glance. I think I might just take this and use it myself soon.
Great list!! Such fun!
And the painting...just breathtaking...
Do you sell any of your artwork my friend? Do you have an etsy shop or something?
Much love to you, M
I am going to borrow this one for a drier day, AA - Hope you are warmer today!
See, just like I said. Honest to God even your answers to this were awesome.
I truly enjoyed this! Learned new things about you and confirmed others!
I LOVE you hobby!! Don't think I've ever heard that admitted before! LOL!
And this one??... Something that you aren't? Uncaring
I would tangle with someone if they claimed otherwise!
You are simply an amazing woman, Tessa!
I'm glad I'm able to share in your life, your talents, your travels!
Post a Comment